The resolution is below:
To the maximum extent practical, the Superintendent’s budget should strive to:
- Preserve and support existing academic programs designed to promote student achievement.
- Provide an adequate compensation package to employees including, if possible, both a step increase and some degree of a COLA
- Minimize increases in class sizes
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Expand the use of user fees
- Seek savings in the areas of non-School-based staffing, recruitment and non-academic programs