- Godfrey asked to remove Bergel's name from
2 plan Split
- Adamo said Godfrey plan had minor modifications based on transportation input
- Godfrey mentioned zone WL 9.1 (Hillsboro), said she was asking staff some questions but noted overflow problems at current capacity. Adamo noted that there is current overflow at the school and existing boundaries will overcrowd within two years
- Discussion of past promises to Lakes @ Red Rock and River Creek and whether they had been met
- Discussion of diversity vs. enrollment balance
- Possibility of splitting CL05 to allow kids along Old Waterford road to remain in Leesburg while rest of kids go West, due to Old Waterford Road feeding right into Leesburg.
- Board received a confidential briefing of potential sites for next Leesburg-area elementary school
- Ohneiser asked lots of questions about overflowing and special permissions
- Ohneiser requested map showing DN39 into
Cedar Lanebut will not propose it as a plan
Mercer & Stone Hill Middles:
- DuPree alternative leaves DN14.1 and DN14.2 at Mercer Middle
Ashburn & Leesburg Middles:
- Staff plan moves DN38 to Farmwell to “clean up” the BRHS feed
- DuPree map requests no changes, says 10 families in that area prefer the Briar Wood feed.
- Adamo reported no new requests for maps
- Reed asked for more detailed grandfathering numbers for Juniors & Seniors
- Reed proposal will remove 10.2 and 10.1 from
to match proposed Stone Hill MS/Heritage feed. Stone Bridge
Reed proposed moving next Tuesday's meeting (at which we will vote) 30 minutes early to accommodate public speakers.
Hatrick emphasized need to pass ES & MS boundaries immediately to allow staff to execute administrative actions.