Here they are:
- Neighborhoods immediately adjacent to Douglass do not attend the school;
- The Oaklawn/Stratford subdivision is split;
- The students feeding to Simpson and County would be further reduced which counters the community's request to improve the MS/HS feed;
- The plan creates a significant disparity in Free and Reduced Populations evident at Tolbert E.S. versus the other Leesburg schools (save for Sycolin Creek);
- The free and reduced population percentages range from 9 to 29 percent (excluding Sycolin Creek) in the Leesburg schools versus the staff plan in which ranges are between 20 and 26 percent;
- There is no relief for Evergreen Mill E.S. Staff reassigned CL28 to Catoctin in anticipation of Meadowbrook's future development.